The Devereux Center is a non-profit organization that stands only with your support. Please help us continue with our mission with your generous donation. There are many ways to donate and support the center. All cash donations are tax deductible.
Donating through PayPal is easy! Just click on the Donate button below.
AmazonSmile is just like the Amazon.com you’re used to. The difference is that when you shop on smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the Devereux Center if you select us.
If you go to smile.amazon.com, you will be given an option to choose or change your charity. From there, type “Nancy Devereux Center” into the search box, and then click the “Select” button for Nancy Devereux Center.
Through its Community Rewards program, Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards Program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to “Nancy Devereux Center” at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number: WJ089
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Devereux Center earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
The Devereux Center is taking part in McKay’s Markets Advantage Program. By donating your McKay’s receipts to the Devereux Center, you are helping to stock the shelves of our pantry and provide food to those in need of a warm meal.
If you’d like to help, save your McKay’s receipts (no more than a year old) and bring them to 1200 Newmark Avenue in Coos Bay.